- Equipped with clear bright LCD, clear image and different colours indicate the trajectory of the file clearly
- Based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technologies and automatic calibrating ensure the measurements are accurate.
- The accessories of the "WOODPEX Ill" can be autoclaved under the high temperature and high pressure. Avoiding cross infection effectively
- The battery is rechargeable, so don't need to replace the battery repeatedly
- Folding, easy to adjust the visual angle
- Adopting the fifth generation circuit in the area of apex locator, based on the multi-frequency closed circuit human body's oral cavity
- Whether the root canal is dry or filled with electrolyte. blood or physiological brine will not affect the measuring result
- Autoclavable accessories to avoid cross infection
- Equipped with self-check circuit to guarantee the accuracy by adjusting the program data beforehand!
- Compact. stable, ergonomic design for easy handling
- Colored LCD screen and piezoelectric buzzer
- DC battery-operated
- Fully guaranteed for one year
- When measuring, the changes of the sound can indicate the position of the file in the root-canal
- The measurement is free from the thickness of the file
- High resolution. colour LCD display enables exact visualization of the file tip position
- Battery power is indicated on the LCD screen
- The contact point of root canal file is made from high-quality metal.
The Woodpex V PLUS from Woodpecker is a highly efficient apex locator that aids the dentist in accurately determining the working length to carry out endodontic treatment. The use of apex locators has various advantages over the conventional methods of working length determination and locating the apical constriction. This fifth-generation apex locator is equipped with a clear bright LCD that displays a clear image and different colours to indicate the file trajectory. The working of the device is based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technologies. Moreover, automatic calibrating ensures that the measurements are accurate. The parts of the Woodpex V PLUS Standard apex locator are autoclavable, thereby making it possible to reduce the risk of cross infection. The rechargeable battery incorporated in the device enhances ease of use and eliminates the need for replacement of the battery repeatedly. The display can be folded to facilitate better viewing
Most distinguishing feature of Woodpecker Apexlocator V PLUS is it can be directly integrated with Woodpecker Endomotor E-Com
Please Note: Accuracy in readings for apex locators is claimed to be 97.7% accurate. Readings may vary from the conventional method of working length determination (radiographic method) & may fluctuate in cases where the precautions (recommended in user manual) are not followed
- Battery: 3.7V/750mAh
- Adapter: 100V - 240V 501-Iz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 50.5W
- Screen: 4.5" LCD
- Buzzer alert: The buzzer will alert when the endo file is less than 2mm to the apex
- Environment temperature: +5°C to +40:C
- Relative humidity: 580%
- Atmosphere pressure: 50kPa to 106kPa
- Main unit net weight: 336g
- Main unit gross weight: 360g Unit
- Dimension: 84mm x 88mm x 112mm
DIRECTION TO USE
Steps for using Woodpecker Woodpex V Plus:
- When the file reaches the front region of the apical foramen, the white bars are displayed.
- When the file has gone to the position near by the apical foramen, the green bars are displayed.
- When the file has exceeded the apical foramen, the red bars are displayed. A continuous beep sound will be generated at the same time.