It does self-acting cleaning of impression trays/ instruments and removes alginates and cements within a short time.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- Removes alginates and cements within a short amount of time
- Especially easy to dose
- No vigorous stirring necessary – the tabs automatically dissolve when placed in water
- Gentle to material – suitable for all rustproof metals (including aluminium) and plastics
STORAGE: Store Traypurol tabs in a dry area at temperatures of 4°C to 23°C.
DIRECTION TO USE
- Traypurol tabs are needed for 1 litre of cleaning solution.
- Simply remove the tablets from the foil, place them in the cleaning container and fill with cold or warm water.
- Warm water accelerates the cleaning process.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- Place trays and instruments in the tablet solution after removing any large pieces of material.
- Standing the trays upright promotes the cleaning process
- Leave impression trays and instruments in the solution for at least 2 hours, but not more than 72 hours.
- Remove and rinse with clean water.