STORAGE: Store at temperatures between 4°C - 23°C.
WARNING: Syringes and bonding material bottles should be closed immediately after dispensing to prevent exposure to light.
- For fillings of more than 2 mm, apply and polymerise in layers (cure each layer for approx. 40 - 60 s).
- To light-cure this material conventional polymerisation devices are suited.
- The light output should be a minimum of 500 mW/cm2 on halogen polymerisation devices and 300 mW/cm2 on LED devices.
- The curing depth, depending on the shade, is approx. 2 - 5 mm, when polymerised for 60 s. The curing depth is approx. 2 - 3 mm for translucent shades, if light-curing is done through enamel (approx. 1 mm). Transparent strips, crowns and/or Iight wedges should be used.
- Care should be taken to ensure good marginal adaption.
- Hold the light source of the halogen light as close as possible to the surface of the filling. If the distance is more than 5 mm, the curing depth may compromise. Polymerisation may be limited to the area of the cone of light only.
- Insufficient curing can lead to discolouration and pulp irritation.
- The filling can be finished and polished immediately after removing the transparent strips/crowns (fine or extra-fine grain diamond, polishing discs).
- During finishing and polishing the filling must be cooled.
- The margin of the filling, or even better the entire tooth, should be fluoridated as a final step.
- Polofil Supra can be used for direct and indirect inlays according to the customary methods.
- The physical stability values can be improved by usual external (additional) curing.