STORAGE: Store at temperatures of 4 °C to 23 °C.
DIRECTION TO USE
Application of Polofil NHT:
- Let the material reach room temperature before application.
- Apply the chosen shade of Polofil NHT (see shade selection) and adapt it with a suitable instrument.
- Apply and polymerise fillings of more than 2 mm in layers.
- Conventional polymerisation devices are suited for light-curing this material.
- The light output should be a minimum of 500 mW/cm2 on halogen polymerisation devices and 300 mW/cm2 on LED devices.
- The curing time is a minimum of 20 s per layer, for the opaque shade OA2 a minimum of 40 s.
- Hold the light emission tip of the device as close as possible to the surface of the filling.
- Otherwise, the curing depth may be reduced.
- Incomplete curing may lead to discolouration of the material, loss of stability of the composite filling and discomfort.
- The restoration can be finished and polished immediately after removing the matrices (e.g., fine or extra-fine diamond grinder, polisher).
- The tooth should be fluoridated as a final step.
- Polofil NHT can be used for direct and indirect inlays according to customary methods.
- The physical stability values can be improved by the usual external (additional) curing.