- Store at temperatures between 4°C – 23°C.
- Tightly close powder and liquid container immediately after use.
DIRECTION TO USE
- Shake the powder and the liquid bottle thoroughly for at least 3 s prior to dispensing.
- Dispense a level spoonful of powder onto a suitable mixing pad.
- Close the bottle immediately after dispensing to protect the powder against moisture.
- Dose 2 drops of liquid per level scoop of powder (powder/liquid ratio 3.2 : 1 g/g).
- Hold the bottle vertically when dispensing the drops.
- The dropper should be free from dried residues.
- Close the liquid bottle immediately after use.
- Work the first half of the powder into the liquid, then the second; for this, use spatulas of solid plastic or other abrasion-proof materials. Spread out the paste several times to achieve a homogeneous consistency.
- Process the cement at room temperature (15°C – 23°C).
- Place a matrix, if necessary.
- Apply the mixed Ionolux into the cavity with a suitable instrument and contour.
- Then light-cure with a suitable polymerisation lamp.
- Fillings of more than 2 mm thickness should be applied and light-cured in layers.
- The material can be light-cured with market-available polymerisation lamps.
- Their output should not be lower than 500 mW/cm².
- The curing time is 20 s per layer.
- Hold the tip of the light-curing lamp as close as possible to the surface of the filling.
- If the distance is more than 5 mm, the curing depth will be smaller.
Finishing After light-curing, remove excess material and finish and polish the filling as usual.