STORAGE: Store at temperatures of 15 °C to 23 °C.
DIRECTION TO USE
- Clean and dry the cavity before applying Calcicur paste in thin layers until the desired thickness is reached.
- Allow each layer to dry briefly or dry carefully with an air syringe.
- Do not apply paste to the cavity margins and remove any material adhering to them. Then place lining and filling.
- For root canal fillings, first prepare and clean the root canal (e.g. hydrogen peroxide 3 % and sodium hypochlorite solution) and then insert paste into the root canal with the enclosed application cannula or with a Lentulo.
- Then move the paste towards the tip of the root using the Lentulo. Take care to avoid trapping air or pushing the material beyond the apex, then place the filling.
- Checking the temporary root canal filling by x-ray is recommended.
- Renew the temporary root canal filling after extended retention time (more than 6 - 8 months).
- Temporary filling of the root canal with Calcicur can be carried out either before or after complete root maturation.