One-component light-curing nano-reinforced self-etch bond.
- No postoperative sensitivities
- High bond strengths on enamel and dentin
- No shaking, no massaging
INDICATIONS: Bondfix is suited for direct restorations using light-curing filling materials in all cavity classes.
STORAGE: Store at temperatures of 2 °C to 8 °C & Do not expose Bondfix to direct sunlight or chair light.
DIRECTION TO USE
Drying: A dry working area is required due to the subsequent application of a light-curing restorative material. Avoid any kind of contamination with blood or saliva.
- Prepare the cavity according to the principles of the adhesive restoration technique.
- Rinse cavity thoroughly with water. Remove excess moisture with a faint air jet.
- Do not overdry dentine.
- The dentinal surface should remain slightly moist.
- If the tooth has not been prepared (e.g. cervical defect), thoroughly clean the surface and roughen the enamel margin with a finishing diamond or etch with a phosphoric acid gel.
- Protect areas close to the pulp with a suitable calcium hydroxide based liner.
- Dispense 1 drop of Bondfix onto a mixing palette.
- Apply a moderately thin layer of the adhesive to the enamel/dentine with a suitable applicator and allow it to act for 20 s.
Drying: Dry the adhesive layer with an air jet for at least 5 s.
Polymerisation: Polymerise with blue light (halogen or LED light) for 10 s.