- State-of-the-art ceramic-based restorative material
- Perfect aesthetics
- Reduced allergy potential in comparison with conventional composite fillings
- Preservation of healthy dental hard tissue thanks to the selective removal of only the carious tissue or the old filling, in contrast to amalgam restorations
Thanks to the most innovative ORMOCER technology
- By far the lowest polymerisation shrinkage (1.25 % by volume) and particularly low level of shrinkage stress in comparison to all conventional restorative composites
- So excellent biocompatible and extremely resistant to discolouration
Completely universal – meeting highest demands in anterior and posterior regions
- Perfect coordination of translucence with opacity for natural results the optimal selection of shades enables highly flexible working using either the single or multiple shade system
- Excellent handling, simple high-lustre polishing procedure coupled with high surface hardness guarantee first-class long-term results
- Compatible with all conventional bonding agents
- Class I to V restorations
- Base in class I and II cavities
- Reconstruction of traumatically damaged anteriors
- Facetting of discoloured anteriors
- Correction of shape and shade for improved aesthetic appearance
- Locking, splinting of loose teeth
- Repairing veneers, small enamel defects and temporary C&B-materials
- Extended fissure sealing
- Restoration of deciduous teeth
- Core build-up
- Composite inlays
Storage: Store at temperatures of 4 °C to 23 °C. To avoid exposure to light and potentially resulting polymerisation, syringes should be closed immediately after dispensing.
DIRECTION TO USE
- Clean the teeth to be treated.
- If required mark contact points.
- Allow the material to reach room temperature before use.
Shade selection: To select a shade, compare the enclosed shade guide with the cleaned tooth before anaesthesia. Moisten the Admira Fusion shade sample and tooth and select the shade, preferably in daylight.
- In principle, cavity preparation should be carried out according to the rules of adhesive filling therapy and should be minimally invasive to conserve healthy tooth substance.
- Bevel the enamel margins on anteriors.
- Clean and dry the cavity afterwards.
- Non-carious cervical lesions do not have to be prepared; thorough cleaning is sufficient here.
- Creating a dry working field:Ensure that the work area is sufficiently dry.
- Use of a rubber dam is recommended.
- Use of a shaping aid is recommended for cavities with an approximal portion.
- Translucent matrices that are wedged in the approximal area are advantageous.
- Minimal separation facilitates the shaping of the approximal contact and insertion of the matrix.
- A suitable pulp-protective liner that can be covered with a stable cement, if
- necessary, should be applied in close proximity to the pulp.
- Application of Admira Fusion
- Apply the selected shade of Admira Fusion in layers that are a maximum of 2mm thick, adapt with a suitable instrument and light-cure afterwards.
- The restoration can be finished and polished immediately after removing the matrices (e.g., fine or extra-fine diamond grinder, polisher).
- The tooth should be fluoridated.
- Admira Fusion can be used for direct and indirect inlays according to customary methods.
- The physical stability values can be improved by conventional external (additional) curing.
- Conventional polymerisation devices are suitable for light-curing the material.
- The curing time is as follows when using an LED- / halogen light with a minimum light-output of 500 mW/cm²
- 20 s for shades A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, C2, D3, BL, Incisal, GA3.25
- 40 s for shades OA1, OA2, OA3, OA3.5, GA5
- Hold the light emission tip of the device as close as possible to the surface of the filling. Otherwise, the curing depth may be reduced. Incomplete curing may lead to discolouration and discomfort.
Voco Admira Fusion: Trial kit
- 9 × 0.2g Caps(3 each of A2, A3, A3.5)
- 1 x 2g Admira Fusion Flow syringe A3
- 3 x 0.2g Admira Fusion x-tra Caps Universal
Voco Admira Fusion 3g Syringe #A1