Metal Crown Removal
- Great White Burs designed to cut metal substructures for restoration removal during endodontic treatment.
- Product recommended: Great White #2
Endodontic Access through Metal
- Great White Burs designed to cut metal substructures for access during endodontic treatment.
- Product recommended: Great White #6R
Great White Gold Series Burs are engineered using a proprietary design that revolutionized the carbide bur market. Proven to cut the hardest and most challenging dental material such as composite and semi-precious metals with greater efficiency and less chatter. Great White Gold Burs significantly reduce restoration removal and preparation time, saving clinicians up to 50 hours per year in operatory time. Great White Z Diamonds are engineered for superior cutting of ceramic and zirconia-based crowns during crown removal, endodontic access and lab procedures.
- Superior neck strength virtually eliminate breakage concern
- Cuts all hard materials including non and semi-precious metal, amalgam and composite
- Multi-functional bur that reduces rotary inventory, streamlines order process
- Cuts even hard materials smoothly, increasing patient satisfaction