- Above average bonding strength with all PFM alloys using the orange-coloured Base Opaque
- Extremely fine paste opaques provide superb cover characteristics
- Low shrinkage during firing and homogeneous, dense surfaces
- Intensive fluorescent margin and cervical trans powders
- Versatile applicable opalescent incisal and effect powders
VINTAGE MP is an ultra-fine micro-ceramic developed according to the latest findings of the porcelain technology. With a recommended CTE range of 13,6 x 10-6K-1 - 15,2 x10-6K-1, all PFM alloys whether highly precious, semi-precious or non-precious can be veneered to an esthetically perfect finish within an economic timeframe. Using a new production process, the VINTAGE MP (a special ceramic composition) was created. It demonstrates temperature-resistant color pigments in the crystal and glass phase even after several firings. The light transmission and appearance of natural teeth are easily and accurately reproduced.