- Fluoroaluminosilicate glass
- HY agent
- Acrylic acid tricarboxylic acid co-polymer solution
- Tartaric acid
- Purified water
- Store at room temperature (1-30 °C)
- Avoid high temperature and high humidity.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
DURABLE RESTORATIONS: Hy-bond CX-Smart exhibits a robust matrix that resists crack propagation and greater acid resistance for long-term stability.
- Do not use this product on patients with known allergies to this material and/or glass polyalkenoate cements.
- Operators with known allergies to this material and/or glass polyalkenoate cements should exercise caution while using this product.
- In case of any inflammation or other allergic reactions in either patient or operator, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Use protective gloves and glasses to avoid sensitization to this product. In case of accidental contact with oral soft tissue or skin, immediately blot with alcohol moistened cotton ball, and rinse with plenty of water. In case of contact with eyes, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Follow the instructions for use of each material, instrument or equipment to be used in conjunction with this product.
- Do not use this product for any purposes other than specifically outlined in these instructions for use.