- High precision manufacturing of shofu diamond burs through computer automatic robotic technology gurantees uniform distribution of precise propertion of natural diamond particles onto a single high grade stainless steel shank for high accuracy and effortless cutting efficiency every time
- Multi- coating technique coupled with special surface treatment reinforces the structural integrity of the diamond bur for consistent clinical performance , greater durability and minimized clogging.
- Shofu diamond bur shank is smooth with accurate dimensions for a precise fit with no vibration and minimal strain on the turbine to assure durability of the handpiece cartridge.
- Shofu diamond comprises the standard range of shapes in different grits as well as some special burs such as MI Diamonds, TPE burs, Hybrid / T&F Hybrid Points for various substrates - enamel , porcelain , composite, GIC, etc. and specific diamond disks/burs for laboratory use.
- Uniform distribution of natural diamond particles ensure consistent performance
- Different grit sizes available for various clinical applications
- Shank and working end are produced from a single blank
- Durable with precise concentricity
SuperCoarse Grit (Black Band): These diamond points are designed with large diamond particles 10 different shapes are available.
- Efficient intra-oral crown removal of all-ceramic zirconia, metal and porcelain fused to metal restorations
Available in 4 different grits:
- SuperCoarse Grit: Black banded shank
- Coarse Grit: Green banded shank
- Regular/Standard Grit: Unbanded shank
- Fine Grit: Red Banded shank
- Superfine Grit: Yellow banded shank