Designed for polishing all types of composites.
- The durable abrasive points are autoclavable and cost-effective.
- Comprehensive selection of points for finishing and polishing in one kit
- For fast and efficient finishing the use of Composite Finishing Kit FG is recommended in conjunction with the Composite Polishing kit.
- Recommended average speed:
Dura Green Stones-5,000 – 20,000 rpm
Dura White Stones-5,000 – 20,000 rpm
Composite Polishers-10,000 – 12,000 rpm
- Composite Fine Polishers- 10,000 – 12,000 rpm
- Dura-Green silicon carbide stones for adjusting
- Dura-White aluminum oxide stones for finishing
- CompoSite silicone points are impregnated with aluminum oxide for polishing
- CompoSite Fine silicone points are impregnated with zirconia for fine polishing
- Your choice of a sterilizable bur block or plastic kit
- Use CompoSite Polishing kit for:composites
- Dura-Green Stones CA - 1 each CN1 and FL2 – for reduction of excess material
- Dura-White Stones CA -1 each CN1 and FL2– for finishing
- CompoSite Polishers CA - 2 each Bullet, Knife, Wheel – for Pre-Polishing
- CompoSite Fine Polishers CA - 1 each Cup, Disk – for Polishing without damaging enamel