CERARESIN BOND is a light-curing bonding system for repairs of fractured dental ceramic or resin restorations (prostheses) using resin material.
- Consisting of two articles, BOND I and BOND II, CERARESIN BOND is inte nded for intraoral and extraoral repairs of restorations (prostheses) in conjunction with C&B composite resin, direct filling composite resin or acrylic resin
- A 2-Step light cure bonding system specifically designed to repair fractured porcelain or indirect composite resin restorations.
- CeraResin Bond provides excellent bonding between ceramic and resin materials.
- CeraResin Bond (CRB 1) - Acts as a silane coupling agent to prime feldspathic porcelain or indirect resin restoration
- CeraResin Bond (CRB 2) - A bonding agent that creates a strong and durable bond even with a thin and transparent bonding layer
CERARESIN BOND is used as adhesive for:
- Repairs of fractures in ceramic, direct or indirect composite resin restorations (pros- thesis) using direct or indirect composite resin (eg, repairs of facing crowns, veneers and implant superstructures)
- Repairs of fractures in artificial teeth (porcelain, hard resin or acrylic resin teeth) using direct or indirect composite resin * Use M.L. Primer (sold separately) when the repair includes metal surface. (eg, repairs of metal-ceramic restorations)
BOND I: Ethanol, Silane coupling agent and others
BOND II: Acetone, 4-AET, UDMA, Polymerization initiator and others