The specially designed gum colors and effects simulate the intricate anatomical details of the natural gum.
- The comprehensive range of Ceramage gum colours can be intermixed at different proportions to achieve the red-white aesthetic balance of each individual.
- Developed in three distinct viscosities for fast and easy application during the reconstruction and characterization of the gingival areas.
- Accurate reproduction of the natural tooth shade
- Its abrasion resistance ensures molars are protected from the opposing dentition
- Flowable Composite Resin suitable for adjustments to the build-up and repairing small areas
- In combination with M.L. Primer produces a strong bond to any type of metal, including precious alloys
- Natural aesthetics due to teeth-like light transmission
- Abrasion-stable occlusal veneers
- Pleasant viscosity and modelling properties
- High shade security
- Can be polished very well
- High plaque resistance
- Universal opaque with convincing covering characteristics and bond values to all alloys
- Comprehensive range of translucent effect shades and fluorescent Lite Art paste stains.
This micro-ceramic polymer system contains 73% zirconium silicate fillers (PFS-Progressive Fine Structured Fillers) evenly distributed in an organic polymer matrix, to ensure a durable surface quality with excellent polish and high plaque resistance, ideal for both metal-supported and metal-free anterior as well as posterior restorations. Known for its ceramic-like image, Ceramage exhibits life-like aesthetics and exceptional translucency while its comprehensive shade spectrum enables the simulation of a wide range of surface textures and translucencies, as discrete as those seen in the natural teeth and gum.