Beautifil II LS breaks new ground in direct resin technology with its extremely low polymerization shrinkage and resultant stress while exhibiting superior aesthetics, optimal mechanical properties, ease of handling and polish, lasting natural lustre and remarkable abrasion resistance along with its anti-plaque benefits and sustained fluoride protection for universal application.
Beautifil II LS is formulated with a novel SRS monomer structure and unique filler technology to ensure long lasting aesthetic restorations.
Innovative SRS Technology
The SRS molecule is designed with a unique rigid bulky core and flexible reaction arms with bulky side chains, which minimize polymerization shrinkage through molecular steric repulsion resulting in a sturdy and stable restoration microstructure. The reactive side chains co-polymerize with existing monomers in the adhesive as well as the resin for a strong and steady bond. The SRS monomer complex exhibits high refractive index which matches that of the radiopaque fillers to optimize light translucency within the resin composite
Unique Organic-Inorganic Composite Filler
Multifunctional Pre-polymerized filler complex with unique proprietary silanol resin formulation that imparts remarkable mechanical properties, higher wear resistance, exceptional & lasting surface luster.
The Benefits of LS
- Life-like Aesthetics with easy shade match
- Low volumetric shrinkage of just 0.85% and low resultant shrinkage stress
- Effortless polish to a lasting natural luster
- Remarkable stain and wear resistance
- Optimal physical properties and clinical durability
- Excellent handling qualities & sculptability with long working time
- Inclusion of Proprietary S-PRG Fillers provide continued fluoride protection and surface anti-plaque benefits