Shofu Beautifil II Basic Kit
Light Cure Dental Restorative Material
A versatile fluoride-releasing, nanohybrid direct aesthetic restorative material that contains the modified S-PRG fillers designed for a variety of anterior and posterior restorations.
- Universal restorative that is indicated for direct cosmetic tooth modifications, restoration of Class III, IV, and V cavities, cervical erosion, root caries, Class I and selective Class II cavities, fractures, laminate veneers and core build-up.
- Offers fluoride release and recharge similar to glass-ionomers with a unique anti-plaque effect specially useful when treating high caries risk patients.
- Assures predictable aesthetics, excellent shade stability, improved polishability and outstanding surface luster due to the nano-hybrid filler distribution in the material.
- Remarkable wear resistance, radiopacity 3 times that of natural dentin for accurate diagnosis, fluorescence similar to natural teeth and biocompatible.
- Optimal physical properties to ensure durable and long lasting restorations under tough intraoral conditions.
- Enhanced handling with ideal thixotropic nature and easy to use ONE TOUCH CAP syringe system.
Shofu Beautifil II Composite kit
Continually fluoride releasing aesthetic restorative material
Beautifil II convinces with its aesthetic appearance with excellent colour harmonisation, exceptional handling properties and its anti-plaque effect. Due to its bioactive S-PRG filler this composite of the Giomer category has the property to release and recharge fluoride, based on the concentration of fluoride in the mouth.
The patented filler technology integrates the light transmission and diffusion properties of natural teeth, thus allowing virtually invisible restorations with even one layer.
The hardness of the glass filler used as raw material of Beautifil II is similar to that of enamel and is antagonist-friendly. The material is therefore suitable for both anterior and posterior teeth.
- Light transmission and diffusion properties of natural teeth
- Colour stability
- Anti-plaque effect
- Tooth-like fluorescence
- Exceptional radiopacity
- Sustainable fluoride release and recharge
- Reliable strength and longevity
Direct restorations that require optimal aesthetics and biocompatibility, like:
- Restorations of Class I – V cavities
- Restoration of cervical erosion and root caries
- Repair of fractured incisal edges
- Veneers and posts
- Direct cosmetic tooth corrections