- The Acrylic Contouring & Finishing Kit was specially developed for the adjustment of acrylic dentures chairside and in the laboratory.
- Designed for adjustment and polishing of acrylic dentures and appliances chairside or in the laboratory.
- It contains the necessary rotary instruments for the following steps:
- Reduction/Adjusting - Robot Carbide Cutter.
- Contouring - AcryPoint - dark grey, coarse.
- Finishing/Prepolishing - AcryPoint - brown, medium.
- Gloss Polishing - AcryPoint - light grey, fine.
Designed for adjustment and polishing of acrylic dentures and appliances chairside or in the laboratory.
- Useful on domiciliary visits, at chairside in the surgery or laboratory, without the need or mess of a lathe.
- Contouring and polishing appropriate for the material involved.
- Co-ordinated and well-balanced instrument set.
- Three polishing levels in the set.
- Clean and fast polishing without additional polishing pastes.
- Easy to use, convenient and efficient.
- Comprehensive kit that can be used either chairside or in the laboratory for adjusting, fine finishing and polishing denture resin.
- Recommended average speed for Acrypoints- 5,000 to 10,000 rpm.