Septocalcine Ultra is self-curing calcium hydroxide preparation indicated for direct or indirect pulp capping and cavity isolation, under filling materials, cements, composites and other materials
- Cavity lining, direct and indirect pulp cappings
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Creates a protective barrier between the dentine and the pulp and restorative materials to preserve the pulp vitality
- Calcium hydroxide promotes tertiary dentine formation
DIRECTION TO USE
- Place an equal volume of paste A and B on the mixing pad.
- Mix rapidly (10-15 seconds) until a homogeneous mixture is obtained (even color).
- Immediately introduce the so-obtained mixture into the dry cavity using a ball-end instrument.
- The setting time in the mouth is about 2 minutes.