Plastalgin is a multi-purpose, dust-free alginate impression material that works quickly and easily. Plastalgin creates a mixed creamy homogenous consistency without excessive flow
- Normal setting Alginate material
- Class A alginate material for accurate impressions
- Naturally hydrophilic for an easy mix and excellent wettability of oral tissues
- Patient and user-friendly
- Colour change feature to easily visualize the impression taking steps (Green-Violet-Green) .
- Quick and easy to mix without bubbles and inconsistencies.
- Dust free formula.
Plastalgin is ideal for:
- Bleaching trays
- Case study materials
- Orthodontic models
- Opposing models
- Impression for the case study and orthodontic models, fabrication of models for mouthguards, provisional restorations, bleaching trays, partial denture frameworks, and occlusal splint appliances.
DIRECTION TO USE
- Always keep the proportion of two measures of (16g) powder to a full measure of water(36 ml).
- To measure the powder, fill a measure full and level it without compressing. Using a spatula, mix the powder and water for 45 seconds.