Riva Star is a new generation desensitiser that immediately relieves tooth sensitivity.
- Desensitising cervical tooth hypersensitivity
- Cavity Cleansing
Do not desensitise teeth with carious lesions
Do not use on patients undergoing thyroid gland therapy, who have a history of chemical allergies such as silver, fluoride, potassium, iodine, ammonia and methacrylates. Note: If in doubt, consult a doctor or an allergy specialist before use.
DIRECTION TO USE
- Using a non-fluoride prophylaxis paste in a rubber cup, clean the tooth/teeth to be treated and abutting teeth
- Assess condition of teeth. Only teeth with sound dentine and enamel should be treated
- Isolate area to be treated with cotton rolls
- Dry teeth to be treated and adjoining gingival tissues
- Apply a small amount of Gingival Barrier to the tissues, slightly overlapping the tooth (<1mm) and interproximal spaces
- Light cure in a fanning motion. Note: Do not spot cure Gingival Barrier as this may cause burning of the soft tissues