The world’s fastest bleach: Minimal chair time is required. The total treatment will take less than 30 minutes. Less chair time means increased patient comfort, satisfaction, improved productivity and profitability. The unique 37% hydrogen peroxide formula ensures fast release of the peroxide ions to begin the bleaching process.
Pola Office+ is a hydrogen peroxide based in-office tooth whitening system requiring minimal chair time. It is a neutral pH gel and contains desensitizers to maximize patient comfort. The dual barrel syringe system mixes as the gel is applied directly to the tooth.
- Whitening of discoloured vital teeth
- Whitening of discoloured non-vital teeth
- Do not use on pregnant or lactating women
- Do not use on children under 14 years of age
- Do not use the Gingival Barrier on any persons having known resin allergies
- Do not use Pola Office+ on any persons having known peroxides allergies
- Pola Office+ will not lighten any restorative materials
- Do not use on patients with extremely sensitive teeth.
Instructions for vital tooth whitening
- Determine and record pre-operative shade.
- Clean teeth with ONLY a flour based pumice
- Place cheek retractors and then cover exposed lip surface with petroleum gel
- Dry teeth and apply Gingival Barrier to both arches, slightly overlapping enamel and interproximal spaces
- Light cure in a fanning motion for 10-20 seconds until Gingival Barrier is cured
- Firmly attach a mixing nozzle to the Pola Office+ syringe away from patient. Dispense a small amount of gel on to a mixing pad until a uniform gel is extruded
- Using the nozzle as a guide, directly apply a thin layer of gel to all teeth undergoing treatment. A thin layer will help prevent the gel from running.
NOTE: It is best not to lift the nozzle when moving from tooth to tooth. Use a continuous motion
- Leave gel on for 8 minutes (Optional: a curing light may be used at this stage, please refer to light manufacturer’s recommendations)
- Suction off using a surgical aspirator tip. Note: It is normal for a residue layer of gel to remain on the surface of the teeth
- Repeat steps 7-9 three times (optional 4 times)
- After the last application, suction all the gel off, then wash and apply suction
- Remove Gingival Barrier by lifting it from one end
- Record the final shade.