Pola Office is a hydrogen peroxide (35% Hydrogen Peroxide) based in-office tooth whitening system requiring minimal chair time. It is a neutral pH gel and contains desensitizers to maximize patient comfort.
Built in desensitizer: Pola Office contains potassium nitrate(densensitizing agent). It acts on the nerve endings by blocking the transmission of sensitive nerve impulses and providing a calming effect.
No bleaching light required: No light is required to accomplish effective results, however any heat emitting curing light will accelerate the bleaching process to achieve results in just 30 minutes.
Flexible gingival barrier: Pola Office’s flexible gingival barrier allows for a quick and clean removal.
- 35% Hydrogen peroxide
- Can be used with or without a light
- Minimal chair time- within 30 mins
- 1 to 2 patient with single kit
- Whitening of discoloured vital teeth.
- Whitening of discoloured non-vital teeth
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VITAL TOOTH WHITENING
- Determine and record pre-operative shade.
- Clean teeth with ONLY a flour based pumice
- Place cheek retractors and then cover exposed lip surface with petroleum gel
- Dry teeth and apply Gingival Barrier to both arches, slightly overlapping enamel and interproximal spaces
- Light cure in a fanning motion for 10-20 seconds until Gingival Barrier is cured
- Open powder pot. Take one Pola Office syringe, firmly attach a tip, and carefully pull back plunger to release pressure
- Carefully extrude contents of syringe into the pot
- Immediately mix using a brush applicator until gel is homogeneous
- Apply a thick layer of gel to all teeth undergoing treatment
- Leave gel on for 8 minutes (Optional: a curing light may be used at this stage, please refer to light manufacturer’s recommendations)
- Suction off using a surgical aspirator tip
- Complete Steps 9-11 three times (optional 4 times).
Note: One pot should only be used for 2 applications or within 20 minutes of mixing
- After the last application, suction all the gel off, then wash and apply suction
- Remove Gingival Barrier by lifting it from one end.