Prime-Dent composite dental restorative material is based on BIS-GMA resin and inorganic filler particles with average particle diameter of 1.40 microns.It is a very esthetic,strongly radiopaque,highly filled and of very high strength,excellent color stability,abrasion resistance and high gloss polishability. It is recommended for use in class III and class V restoration and limited use in class I and class IV restoration.
- For class iii and class v restorations.
- For limited use in class i restorations in premolars.
- Selected class iv restorations
- Prime Dental Composite Kit is Highly filled, self- curing, resin hybrid.
- Used in both anterior and posterior composite filling material.
- It is convenient universal shade, paste/paste system.
- A quick setting eliminates time spent with the incremental placement of light cure materials.