- Seals dentinal tubules and minimizes post-operatives sensitivity .
- Low film thickness.
- High Compressive strength.
- Neutralizes the hardness of phosphoric acid.
- Apply directly to prepared dentinal tissue
Zinc Phosphate Cement Zinc F+ is a zinc phosphate cement which has universal application for crowns and bridges and as a liner/core or base material. Zinc F+ offers an extremely accurate fit with very high mechanical strength. Neutralizes the harshness of phosphoric acid Cavity lining under all restorative materials. Apply directly to prepared dentinal tissue
- Seals dentinal tubules and minimizes post-operative sensitivity
- Low film thickness
- High Compressive strength
- Cavity lining under all restorative materials.
- Cementation of crowns & bridges, inlays and orthodontics brackets.
DIRECTION TO USE
Step 1: Shake Powder jar before use : Dispense 2 spoons full of powder and 56 drops of liquid on a cool glass slab.
Step 2: While mixing heat is generated due to reaction, exothermic it is therefore advised to do mixing in fractions.
Step 3: Add powder into liquid in small fractions to get the desired consistency.
Step 4: Recommended fractions of powder into liquid is (1/8 or 1/4).
Step 5: Continue mixing for 45-60 seconds to form a smooth paste.
Step 6: Thoroughly rinse the tooth surface with water and gently air dry.
Step 7: Thinly apply Zinc F+ over the tooth structure and the interfacing metal surfaces before they are joined.
Step 8: For maximum bond strength Zinc F+ must be allowed to set 3:00-3:10 (min: sec) while metal and prepared tooth surfaces are compressed together.
Step 9: For this it is advised that the patient bites hard onto a cotton ball without periodic relaxation.
Step 10: Biting hard will remove excess cement and reduce its film thickness and improve the bond.
- Powder : Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Oxide and Sodium Fluoride.
- Liquid: Aqueous solution of Phosphoric acid.
MIXING TIME: 45-60 seconds
SETTING TIME: 3:00-3:10 (min: sec)
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Direct or indirect pulp-capping.
- Store at temperature between 10°C to 24°C.
- Close the cap carefully after use.
- Keep Away from Moisture.
- Shelf life not affected after opening if stored in a cool dry place.
CAUTION: After dispensing, replace the caps of powder and liquid bottles. Store both in a cool and dark place.
SHELF LIFE: 3 years from the date of manufacturing.