Eugenol is used in perfumes, flavorings, and essential oils. It is also used as a local antiseptic and anaesthetic.Eugenol & can be combined with zinc oxide to form zinc oxide eugenol which has restorative and prosthodontic applications in dentistry. For example, zinc oxide eugenol is used for root canal sealing.
- Forms a sedative dressing or lining under non composite resin when mixed with Zinc Oxide
- Chemically pure with increased effectiveness
- Forms a uniform paste consistency when mixed with Zinc Oxide
- Combined with zinc oxide to form a sedative dressing
- For temporary relief of localized dental pain