Endoseal is radiopaque, non-resorbable paste for the permananet obturation of the root canal. Its Composition is well tolerated by the tissues and provides anti-inflammatory, antiseptics and germicidal actions.
INDICATIONS: Root canal filling and sealing in association with a gutta percha point.
- Perfect root canal filling material.
- Long lasting antiseptic and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Perfect marginal sealing.
- Non resorable.
DIRECTION TO USE
Step 1-Take one scoop of podr and five drops of liquid to obtain a thick mix.
Step 2- Mix carefully for approximately 45-60 seconds.
Step 3: Introduce the mix into the canal with a suitable root canal filler, or in conjunction with a silver, acrylic or gutta percha point.
Step 4: Net setting time is 45-60 minutes from start of mix.
- Zinc Oxide
- Barium Sulphate
- Thymol Iodide
- Magnesium Stearate
Mixing Time: 45 - 60 Sec.
Working Time: 25 Min.
- Slergic contact dermatitis), and eyes.
- Avoid prolonged inhalation.
- Do not take internally Contact with the skin may cause irritation, burns of hypersensitivity.
- If contact with skin occurs immediately wipe off thoroughly with cotton and alcohol and then wash well with soap and water.
- If skin rash and sensitization or other allergic reaction occurs discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with fresh water and consult a physician.
- It should not be used with patients who have a history of severe allergic reaction to any of the components.
- Do not use Endoseal with patients that have a history of allergic reaction to Iodine compounds.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store at temperature between 10°C to 24°C.
- Close the cap carefully after use.
- Keep away from moisture.
- Shelf life not affected after opening if stored in a cool dry place.
Shelf life :3 years from the date of manufacturing.