It is a two component system to be used with self-curing and dual curing resin cements to bond all indirect restorations including metal, ceramic and composite crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers and bridges retainers and bonding of Endodontics posts.
- Dual Core versatility
- Reduced post-operative sensitivity
- High bond strength to both dentine and enamel
- Direct, light cured/self-cure composite restorations and core build-up
- indirect restoration resin cemented inlays, Onlays, crowns and bridge retainers.
- Direct, light cured/self-cured composite and compomer restorations.
- Endodontic post cementation
- Bonding of indirect restorations and light/self-cure resin cemented veneers.