- An ideal cavity liner provides perfect protection to exposed surfaces of dentin as well as reducing oral fluids leakage around margin of tooth restoration interface.
- Protective varnish based on Copal gum for insulating exposed dentine and providing thermal barrier.
- Insulates exposed dentine.
- Reduces penetration of fluids into the tooth.
- Flouride provides thermal barrier for deep restoration.
- Flouride alleviates thermal sensitivity.
- Needs no thinners.
- Compatible with most amalgams, cements and composites.
- High fluidity for easy application.
- Air drying only.
- Ideal cavity liner and dentinal tubuli sealer.
- Assures perfect protection to exposed dentine.
- Intermediary varnish prior to insertion of amalgams, cements or composites
DIRECTION TO USE
Step 1: Prepare the cavity
- Step 2: Put small quantity of cavity varnish on a cotton pellet and apply on the inner walls of cavity. Allow to dry for 40 seconds. Reapply another layer if necessary.
- Step 3: Use a new cotton pellet for each application.
NOTE: It is recommended that two thin layers be applied instead of one thick layer.
COMPOSITION: Copal-Gum, Iso Propyl Alcohol, Dichloromethane and Sodium Fluoride.
- Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin (allergic contact dermatitis), and eyes.
- Avoid prolonged inhalation.
- Do not take internally Contact with the skin may cause irritation, burns of hypersensitivity.
- If contact with skin occurs immediately wipe off thoroughly with cotton and alcohol and then wash well with soap and water.
- If skin rash and sensitization or other allergic reaction occurs discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with fresh water and consult a physician.
- It should not be used with patients who have a history of severe allergic reaction to any of the components.
- Copal-F is volatile and inflammable and therefore keep the container away from heat & fire.
- Always close the lid immediately after use to avoid contamination and evaporation of the solvent.
- Close the Container carefully after use.
- Keep away from moisture, If not to be used for a longer duration, keep them in refrigerator.
- Allow material to reach room temperature prior to use.
- 3 years under proper storage.
- Shelf Life not affected after opening if stores in a cool dry place.