Endofill is a radiopaque preparation for permanent root-canal filling. Its composition is well tolerated by tissues and it provides anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and germicidal actions. Before hardening, the paste penetrates the narrowest fissures and maintains its therapeutic effects throughout the treatment until completely set. The final obturation neither retracts nor resorbs.
- Powder thymol iodide 22.5%
- Polyoxymethylene 2.2%
- Acetate 1%
- Dexamethasone acetate 0.01%
- Excipient ad 100%
- Liquiod eugenol
- Permanent obturation of the root-canal after pulpectomy
Instructions for use:
- clean the canal thoroughly and dry with hot air
- mix the powde and liquid until to obtain a paste of yhe required consistency
- place the paste into the root canal with the aid of a probe or a rotay paste filler. Fill the canal completely , avoid ai pockets,do not protude beyond apex.