Oro sterilization pouches are self-sealing, have an adhesive strip, and are easy to use maximum assurance of sterilization with the presence of new internal and external indicators. the corner tack seals prevents corners from curling after sterilization.
- Assured sterility of sterilization pouches is controlled by 3 sterilization parameters: time, temperature and presence of steam in accordance with ISO standards and CDC infection control guides.
- Triple Seal, Triple Heat Process.
- Blue Tinted Transparent Film of PET and CPP.
- Medical Dialysis Paper.
- Wide Self-Seal Adhesive Strip.
- Thumb Notch.
- Large arrows as Process Indicators.
- New internal and external indicators
- Strong and secure seal with extra wide chevron seal protects against instrument breaching.
- Dual process indicators are made from lead-free, non-toxic, water-based, environmentally friendly ink.
- Non-tearing film prevents from puncture and tearing.
- Clean separation of paper and film, when opened, ensures safe presentation of sterile products.
- Secure and faster closing of a pouch, as heat sealer is no longer used.
- Perforated fold facilitates accurate folding of adhesive strip to form airtight seal.
- Compatible with steam and ethylene oxide sterilization methods.