- High-precision root canal measurement generated by using SmartLogic
- Auto-detects the apex accurately in any conditions, dry or wet
- A stylish and compact body requiring only a small space. Can be located on the dental equipment console
- Three different alert sounds depending on the location of the file tip, ensuring precise procedures
- A big 3 color LCD panel with very low reflectivity, allows Clinicians to accurately & instantly monitor procedures
- Energy saving & low operation cost
- Great accuracy in wet or dry canal
- The NSK iPex has multi-frequency measuring technology
- User friendly interface
- Large Hi-contrast LCD screen
- Audible warning system
- Auto power shut-off
iPex II is compact and stylish 4th frequency digital apex locator featuring the next generation SMARTLOGIC-CONTROLLER which is lightweight with a base just 6 cm in diameter, the iPexII can quickly be set up and used in virtually any environment. The LCD panel is pitched at the ideal angle that allows Clinicians to easily and without distraction monitor conditions ensuring safe and smooth root canal procedures.
The display panel is easily viewable from an operating distance minimizing reflectivity, while maintaining the focus of the clinician on the procedure.
Please Note: Accuracy in readings for apex locators is claimed to be 97.7% accurate. Readings may vary from the conventional method of working length determination (radiographic method) & may fluctuate in cases where the precautions (recommended in user manual) are not followed.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
- When the file is inserted into the root canal, a bar graph displays its progress, with the bar's position reflecting the position of the file as it descends.
- As the tip of the file approaches the root apex (0.5~) the bar graph turns blue, and the audio alert sound increases in pitch and speeds up in tempo to notify the user that the file is entering the Zone of Precision.
- When the tip of the file reaches the minor apical diameter, the bar graph display reads 0.0, and the alert sound changes to a continuous tone.
- If the tip of the file goes past the apex, the unit issues a fast and continuous alert sound while the word APEX appears in red and OA (Over Apex) is displayed in blue.