- Compact Stylish Control Pad- Endodontic procedures are expedited and accuracy is assured due to features such as the non reflective LCD screen which is designed for full visibility and delivering immediate confirmation of control settings. The clear icon system is designed to confirm operator confidence when changing settings prior to a procedure.
- Auto reverse function- The auto reverse function activates when the preset torque level has been exceeded and can be set to operate in the following.
- Improved visibility-The extra slim head and body design greatly improves direct and indirect visibility to the operational field, even when applied to difficult access areas.
- Stress free for more comfort- The slim and light weight handpiece has been created for ergonomic hand comfort during extended operational use when very fine movement is particularly necessary. The two way On/Off switch is immediately responsive and always accessible.
- Fits all major brands of Ni-Ti files- 9 preset settings (speed and torque etc) are available and can be programmed simply by pushing the memory function button. Moving between each preset program is easy and allows application of the handpiece with all major Ni-Ti File manufacturer's required settings.
Endo-Mate AT by NSK is a highly versatile endodontic motor, compatible with all the major brands and ranges of Ni-Ti files. It has a highly customizable programming which gives clinicians the option of up to 9 settings (speed and torque) making it an easy switch between programs for different file systems.
The handpiece for the NSK Endo-Mate AT is slim and light which reduces fatigue during extended treatment periods. This design of the 16:1 head also greatly increases visibility to improve operational accuracy significantly.
It is used for shaping and cleaning of root canals with rotary files faster and with greater efficacy without any chances of file breakage during the entire procedure.