Neofill™ Ultra resin based restorative material is visible light cured composite based on BIS-GMA resin & inorganic fillers with average particle diameter of 1.40 microns. The composite is high strength, abrasion resistant, highly radiopaque, esthetic with high gloss polishability and excellent color stability.
- Direct restorations of class I to V cavities
- Restoration of deciduous teeth
- High viscosity, non-sticky hybrid formula that is easy to mold, sculpt and polish to a high gloss
- High compressive strength, low shrinkage
- Resistant to abrasion and staining
- Highly radiopaque for easy radiographic diagnostics
- Curing time 20 sec- 60 sec depending upon shade depth