- Used with gentle touch
- Recommended speed and torque setting is used
- Used in circumferential filing motion
Neoendo Retreatment Files comes as
- N1 - For Coronal one-third
- N2 - For Middle one-third
- N3 - For Apical one-third
N1 and N2 comes in 16mm and 18mm and N3 comes in 22mm and 25mm. Retreatment Files are used with gentle touch, the files are never forced and always the recommended speed and torque setting is used. The file is used in circumferential filing motion. The files are always cleaned in - between and inspected for any deformation. It is used until all the gutta percha is removed from the canal.
PRECAUTIONS & MAINTENANCE
- Use Retreatment Files with gentle touch,never force the file and always use the recommended speed and torque setting. Use the file in circumferential filing motion.
- Always clean the files in between and inspect for any deformation.
- Use until all the gutta percha is removed from the canal.
DIRECTION TO USE
- Prepare the access cavity and locate the canal orifice. Remove gutta percha from coronal part using hand files. If required fill the chamber with gutta percha solvent to soften it. Follow the crown - down sequence for effective removal of obturation material.
Step 1: After initial removal of obturation material form orifice, use N1 file to remove gutta percha from coronal one-third.
Step 2: Use the N2 file to remove the gutta percha from middle one-third.
Step 3: Use the N3 file to remove the gutta percha from apical one-third.