- CTA Wire-Controlled Thermal Activation Wire.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Off-centred rectangular cross-section.
- Sharp cutting flutes for better cutting efficiency.
- Safety non-cutting tip minimizes risk of ledge formation.
Neoendo Neohybrid Rotary Files offer Unique off-centred rectangular cross section
- Asymmetric or swaggering movement. (2 point contact with the canal wall)
- Minimal engagement between the file and canal dentin, effectively reducing taper-lock and screw-in forces as file moves inside the canal.
- Less cross sectional area creating higher flexibility for shaping severely curved canals and enhancing loading and augering of debris.
CTA Wire-Controlled Thermal Activation Wire
- Neoendo proprietary thermal process.
- Improves flexibility while retaining cutting efficiency.
- Gold, Blue, Gray color of the file as progressive heat treatment is applied.
Shorter Clinical Sequence
- The merit of efficient endodontics is now understood to be continuous and copious irrigation. Neohybrid, with its unique cross section and CTA wire technology allows for a shorter clinical sequence - it requires 2 files for most cases, so that you can allocate more time and energy to the pivotal irrigation.
- Used in the biomechanical preparation of the root canal during endodontic therapy.
- For special cases like- severly curved canals.
- 2 point contact with canal wall
- Minimal engagement between files and canal dentin
- Higher flexibility with cutting efficiency
- Heat treated files
- Shorter clinical sequence