- Blue heat treated, triangular cross-section file
- Flexible with higher cutting efficiency
- SPEED: 350rpm
- TORQUE: 1.5Ncm
DIRECTION TO USE
Recommended usage protocol:
- Start by using a #15 size hand file with 2% taper, and the orifice opener rotary file.
- Narrow Canals – #20 size flex file with 4% taper followed by #25 size flex file with 4% taper.
- Medium Canals - #30 size flex file with 4% taper
- Wide Canals - #25 size flex file with 6% taper and #35 size flex file with 4% taper.
The Neoendo Flex files should be used with a very gentle touch and never forced. The canals should be irrigated before engaging the files. The files are to be used in a brushing motion. The files are taken passively to the point of resistance and are brushed out of the canal.
When dealing with highly calcified and severely curved canals, usage of K files #8 and #10 and Neoendo Flex Guide files is recommended.
- Prepare the access cavity and explore the canal using #8, #10 or #15 K-File
- Establish the working length with the help of EAL/ Radiograph
- Always irrigate the canal and recapitulate with the K-File when needed
- For obliterated, calcified or severely curved canals, start with #8, #10 K-File. Use Neoendo Flex Glide Files till apex to achieve proper glide path
- Use Flex Files/ Flex Glide Files with gentle touch, never force the file and always use the recommended speed and torque settings
- Use the file in brushing motion. Take the file passively to the point of light resistance and brush out of the canal. Repeat the procedure until working length is achieved