Using HERO Shaper® for orthograde treatment has never been quicker and simpler. Conditions such as irreversible pulp pathology, pulpitis, and necrosis are easily managed using the HERO Shaper® rotary nickel-titanium instruments at low speed.
HERO Shaper® files, with their pronounced tapers, are designed for use with the crown-down technique to progressively remove constraints and flare the canal. The coronal third is prepared using .06 taper HERO Shaper® files and the apical third is prepared using .04 taper HERO Shaper® files. The varying helical pitch and length of the cutting portion of the files provide them with an excellent combination of efficiency and flexibility.
This root canal treatment method is faster and allows:
- Avoids screwing effects: the helical angle of the cutting edges varies from the tip to the shank.
- The new pitch also varies according to the taper: the more tapered an instrument is, the longer is its pitch; This can be described as an ADAPTED pitch. Increased instrument performance :
- The blade shows a triple helix cutting edge.
- The tip is inactive in order to follow the canal anatomy.
- Improved patient comfort.
- Time-saving: 10 seconds of use per instrument for efficient shaping.
- Reduced operator fatigue.
- Fewer instruments to handle.
- Reproducible results.
- Increased safety:
Anti Breakage Control: the instrument “unwinds” to prevent the risk of fracture.
- no screwing effect.
- excellent debris evacuation.