- One Curve is a single-use, rotary file that enables the shaping of the full length of the canal with a single instrument, directly to the apex.
- Single-use to cancel the risks of cross-contamination for serenity during the treatment and health safety for the patients.
- An efficient instrument.
- Perfect taper and diameter for a final shaping that meets standards of an optimized cleaning.
- Respect of the original anatomy of the tooth.
- A conservative instrument.
It gives a smoother golden experience. It has a positive rake angle (For excellent debris evacuation), big inner core (For excellence resistance to breakage) and 3 edges (for better force balance).
- Used in Conditions such as irreversible pulp pathology, pulpitis, and necrosis.
- Use with the crown-down technique to progressively remove constraints and flare the canal.
- Used for shaping and preparing the root canals during endodontic therapy or to remove the root canal obturating material while performing retreatment.
- Made from heat-treated Nickel-Titanium alloy.
- These files make root canal treatment quicker and simpler.
- The 4% and 6% variants in taper are used to prepare the apical and coronal thirds respectively.
- The files progressively remove any constraints present in the root canal system and flare the canal.
- The files have a varying helical pitch and length of the cutting portion.
- This design provides the files with an excellent combination of efficiency and flexibility.
- These rotary files have an innovative pitch design that avoids screwing effects.
- The new pitch varies according to the taper of the file.
- Reduces operator fatigue and enhances patient comfort.
- Lesser instruments are required to complete the whole of the endodontic treatment.