The intuitive sequence with 2 shaping instruments in continuous rotation directly at the working length. A sequence including the T.Wire technology, a method that allows for increased resistance to cyclic fatigue (+40%) and a better negotiation of curvatures. The two instruments return to their original shape after each use. The latest generation of the cross-section with tripe helix: the perfect compromise between cutting efficiency and debris removal.
- Preservation of the elasticity of NiTi
- The asymmetric cross-section reduces the risk of instrument fracture and increases the efficacy of the circumferential brushing movements for efficient selective cleaning.
- Allows better removal of suspended debris
The asymmetrical cross-section
- Reduces the risk of instrument fracture
- Increases the efficacy of the circumferential brushing movements for efficient selective cleaning
Debris removal: The 2Shape sequence allows better removal of suspended debris thanks to the secondary cutting edge.
Respect of the original root canal anatomy and more efficient cleaning of the root canal walls: Superposition of a mandibular molar whose mesial roots were shaped with the 2Shape sequence (TS1 & TS2).