Meta CeraSeal RC Sealer is the second generation of bioceramic sealers, which has extraordinary insulator capabilities.
Excellent Sealing Ability
- Moisture in the dentinal tubules and Calcium Silicate’s chemical reaction produce crystallization of Calcium Hydroxide
- CeraSeal is perfectly and fully hermetic in the root canal
- It prevents the propagation of bacteria
- CeraSeal never shrinks or expands in the root canal
- It prevents from odontoclasis by keeping its stable volume
- The Single cone technique obturation can be performed
Shorter Setting time
- prevents from wash-out phenomenon
The wash-out phenomenon can happen if the MTA or MTA based sealer is not sufficiently cured or the exudate is produced in the root canal. Consequently, the root canal sealer is washed away by physical forces. CeraSeal prevents curing faster than other sealers.
It’s Calcium Silicate!
Calcium silicate produces CAH (Calcium Aluminate Hydrate) gel and CSH (Calcium Silicate Hydrate) gel by absorbing the moisture from surrounding tissues in the root canal and some crystallization of Calcium Hydroxide (Ca(OH)2).