Biner LC is a light cure, fluoride-releasing, radiopaque cavity liner, and base material specially formulated for use with adhesives and composites and with conventional restorative materials.
Biner LC contains Hydroxy calcium phosphate in a urethane dimethacrylate resin. It chemically bonds to adhesive primers, composites, and other resin-based material, and it micro mechanically bonds to dentin.
- Protect pulp of the tooth
- Lining under all filling materials
- Protection when applying the total-etch technique
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Biner LC should not be used if patients are known to be allergic to methacrylate resins
- Isolate prepared teeth and air dry gently
- Place a disposable tip securely onto Biner LC syringe
- Apply Biner LC to the dentin in increments. Remove Biner LC from enamel margin and light cure for 40 seconds, depending on the light-curing unit.
- Apply bonding system to the enamel. Light cure, Continue with a layer of composite until the cavity is filled.
SIDE EFFECTS: None is known till date
- Store at room temperature
- Close syringe cap immediately after use.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
SHELF LIFE: 3 years
COMPONENTS: Biner LC 2g×2 syringes