IMPLANT MOTOR Ki-20
- Economical & Versatile
- Speed Range: 20~40.000 rpm
- Torque Range: 5~70 Ncm
- Gear Ratio: 1:1, 20:1, 32:1
- Program Selection
- LCD Display
- Connection to Coolant Pump
- Fiber Optic LED Control or nonfiber optic
- Compact Micromotor 40.000 rpm
- Up to 70 Ncm on the rotary instrument
- Micro Motor with Cable is sterilizable and thermo washer is disinfectable
Ki-20 is a surgical fiber/nonfiber optic brushless micromotor for implantology with electronically controlled torque & speed. All operations during the implantology procedure could be carried out with complete safety and extreme accuracy using only one handpiece 20:1.
High performance combined with extreme simplicity and comes with a new-concept pedal that represents an absolute novelty.
Entirely designed and built by RTC system, both for hardware and software. Result of 10 years' experience in the design and development of electro-medical apparatus for implantology and endodontics, based on well-tested and proven technology.
Innovative hardware and software to obviate the kinetic energy of the rotating elements-motor and contra-angle - which is discharged onto the bur. The torque control will thus be more precise at any speed.
- Five customized programs: Auto memorization of the program.
- Two program management modes: Program Mode or phase mode
- Calibration mode, choice of 3 different cooling liquid flows: 60,80 and 110 mi/min
- 33 speeds speed variable from 3 to 125000 rpm
- Reduction ratio can be selected for the handpieces (1:5, 1:1,16:1,20:1,64:1,and 70:1)
- Auto Reverse/Forward option
- Optic LED Control
- Ranges of speed and torque large enough to allow implant surgery by only one contra-angle handpiece
- Multiple footswitch function (Speed, Coolant, Program, and Direction)
- Pump flow absolutely constant, with motor pump speed microprocessor, controlled