- Mani K- Files 21mm have extraordinarily sharp and mirror-like finished edges
- When working up and down, the working efficiency is high.
- The triangular cross-section provides a more flexible hand file.
Mani K- Files 21 mm is an extraordinarily sharp and mirror-like finished edge with high ductility that makes for excellent working characteristics. The hard-fiber stainless steel prevents corrosion after repeated cleaning and sterilization.
- This is the dental file with a shank used for enlarging the root canal.
- They are generally used with a quarter turn “watch-winding” motion and vertical pull
- It is used by the movements of vertical reciprocation or lifting.
- It has high ductility makes for excellent working characteristics.
- Its hard-fiber stainless steel prevents corrosion after repeated cleaning and sterilization
DIRECTION TO USE
Steps of the Step-back technique.
Apical enlargement: After working length determination the apical part is instrumented first. The first file that binds in the canal at the working length without previous preparation is considered the initial apical file.
- The instruments are bent according to the curvature of the root canal. The root canal must be enlarged by circumferential filing through an additional four sizes.
- If the root canal is strongly curved anti curvature filing method is performed.
- The last file manipulated to the working length should remove white dentin shavings, and is designated the apical master file. With the master file the apical stop is defined.