Maarc Hemostaz Gel
Hemostaz is a 20% ferric sulfate equivalent gel with insert binding agents in a vicious. It has a pH of ~1.0 and contains.
- Hemostaz can also be used to prevent leakage caused by sulcular fluid contamination during direct bonding procedures.
- Hemostaz is can also be used for retrofillings, gingivectomies, and as a “fixative” for pulpotomy.
- Brush the hemostatic agents firmly against the sulcus until bleeding stops.
When No coagulum forms
- Use the applicator tip to enable infusing and cleaning in the cut sulcus.
- Apply firm air/water spray to remove residual coagulum and test tissue for quality, profound hemostasis. If bleeding continues, repeat the infusion technique.