- For heat-sensitive and heat tolerant instruments
- Broad-spectrum microbicidal
- For pre-operative and post-operative disinfection
- Excellent for emergency disinfection
- Pleasant smell
- Suitable for the ultrasonic bath
- Exposure time 5 min.
- very good material compatibility
Korsolex Rapid: Korsolex Rapid is a broad spectrum microbicidal ready-to-use, highly alkaline, alcoholic disinfectant solution for the cleansing disinfection in preoperative and postoperative state of other stainless steel instruments.
- Korsolex Rapid Instrument Sterilizer can be used for the cleaning of heat resistant and heat-sensitive instruments (flexible endoscopes) in the manual.
- Ready-to-use disinfectant cleaner
- High alkaline, alcoholic, pleasant smell
- Broad-spectrum of activity: bactericidal, yeasticidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, mycobactericidal, limited virucidal (including HBV, HIV, HCV)
- Also suitable for use in an ultrasonic bath and in the milling cutter
- Very good material compatibility (for rigid and rotating instruments made of carbide, steel, and diamond)
- Outstanding material tolerance makes Korsolex Rapid ideal for rigid and flexible endoscopes and anesthesia accessories.
- It is excellent for emergency disinfection. Standard and emergency disinfection - only 5% dilution required.
DIRECTION TO USE
- Insert instruments into the disinfectant solution immediately after treatment.
- Do not use an additional cleaner. Instrumentation must be completely covered with a disinfectant solution.
- The minimum exposure time of the disinfectant begins after inserting the last instrument.
- Coarsely adhering soiling should then be removed with a cleaning brush and the instruments placed in a clean disinfectant solution again.
- The instruments should be rinsed with water after disinfection.