- Highly esthetic results
- Dual-cure and light-cure materials in seven shades
- High radiopacity
Variolink N is a dual-cure and light-cure luting composite for glass-ceramic, lithium disilicate glass-ceramic and composite resin restorations. The esthetic luting resin from the N-Cement Collection is characterized by a high radiopacity and harmonious shade spectrum.
The special amine-reduced cement Varliolink N LC produces optimum results, particularly in anterior teeth. This solely light-cure material enables very thin (< 2 mm) and highly translucent restorations to be seated esthetically. Variolink N LC is available in the following versions: Clear, +1 and +2.
- Base transparent, Catalyst transparent/low viscosity,
- Monobond N, Liquid Strip, various accessories.
Variolink N is suitable for the cementation of indirect restorations made of leucite-reinforced glass-ceramics (IPS Empress), lithium disilicate glass-ceramics (IPS e.max CAD/Press) and composite resins (SR Nexco), for example
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Placement of the restoration with Variolink N
-Inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- Apply the mixed Variolink N to the area of the restoration which is to be bonded.
- First, place restoration in situ with slight pressure and remove excess with a brush or another suitable instrument.
- When working on large restorations, make sure to remove excess material in time, especially in areas that are difficult to reach (proximal or gingival margins).
Increase pressure and maintain for several seconds. Remove the Variolink N excess thus forced out with a brush
The monomer matrix of Variolink N is composed of bisGMA, urethane dimethacrylate, and triethylene glycol dimethacrylate. The inorganic fillers are barium glass, ytterbium trifluoride, Ba-Al-fluorosilicate glass, and spheroid mixed oxide. Additional contents: initiators, stabilizers and pigments. The particle size is 0.04–3.0 µm. The mean particle size is 0.7 µm
- Cool storage (2–8 °C/36–46 °F) is indicated for the Variolink N catalyst pastes
- Working time: About 3.5 min. at 37 °C/99 °F
- Mixing ratio: Mix base paste and catalyst in a 1:1 ratio.