Tetric N-Bond Universal is a single-component, light-curing adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures that features compatibility with all etching techniques: self-etch, selective-enamel-etch and total-etch. Tetric N-Bond Universal showed high bond strength on wet or over-dried dentin.Tetric N-Bond Universal is the universal bonding agent available in the traditional bottle as well as the unique VivaPen delivery for fast and convenient direct intra-oral application with minimal waste to optimize cost-effectiveness.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
Universal Application: For direct and indirect bonding procedures and compatibility with all etching techniques
Predictable Results: High bond strength on wet or over-dried dentin
Universal Delivery: Available in bottles and the convenient VivaPen
DIRECTION TO USE
- Dispense the desired amount of Tetric N-Bond Universal into mixing well and apply it using a disposable applicator (e.g. Vivadent Applicator Brush). Protect the adhesive from light (e.g. VivaPad).
- Carefully close the bottle immediately after each use.
- A new disposable applicator must be used for each application.
- Direct-placed light-curing composite and compomer restorations.
- Direct-placed core build-ups with light-, self- and dual-curing composites.
- Repair of fractured composite and compomer restorations.
- Adhesive cementation of indirect restorations with light- and dual-curing luting composites
- Sealing of prepared tooth surfaces before temporary/permanent cementation of indirect restorations.
- Desensitization of hypersensitive cervical areas