- Consistently high bond strength on enamel and dentin for clinical success
- Nano-fillers ensure a visible glossy coat which indicates complete coverage
- Formation of a homogeneous layer for improved adhesion to the tooth structure
- Acetone-free chemistry – the solvent ethanol provides for easy application in one layer
Tetric N-Bond is a light-curing, nano-filled single-component adhesive which is used in conjunction with the technique. The best partner for Tetric N-Bond is the phosphoric acid gel N-Etch. Tetric N-Bond is used in the placement of direct composite and compomer restorations as well as in the adhesive luting of indirect restorations made of all-ceramic and composite materials involving light-curing.
- Adhesive for direct, light-curing and dual-curing composite and compomer restorations
- Adhesive for indirect all-ceramic and composite restorations (inlays, onlays, veneers)
DIRECTION TO USE
Step 1: Dispense the desired amount of Tetric N-Bond into mixing well and apply it using a disposable applicator (e.g. Vivadent Applicator Brush
Step 2: Protect the adhesive from light (e.g. VivaPad). Close the bottle immediately after each use.
Step 3: A new disposable applicator must be used for each application.
Step 4: Apply a thick layer of Tetric N-Bond on the enamel and dentin surfaces, using the enclosed application brush.
Step 5: Brush the material gently into the dentin for at least 10 seconds.
Step 6: Avoid insufficient coverage of the cavity and apply additional material, if required.
Step 7: Remove excess material and the solvent by a gentle stream of air so that the adhesive completely covers the enamel and dentin without pooling.
Step 8: Light-cure Tetric N-Bond according to the curing time recommendations below.
Tetric N-Bond contains phosphoric acid acrylate, HEMA, Bis-GMA, urethane dimethacrylate, ethanol, film-forming agent, initiators and stabilizers.
Storage temperature: 2-28 °C (36-82 °F)