FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
Form and function: The aesthetic design is not only attractive but also functional. Thanks to its rounded shape and the removable cover the unit can be cleaned easily.
Homogeneous mixing results: The patented and time-tested Silamat technology with the figure-eight mixing pattern and above-average rotation speed of 4500 rpm help to achieve reliable and homogeneous mixing results.
Universal use: The Silamat S6 can be used to mix the contents of all popular capsules and injection capsules in various shapes and sizes
Easy handling: Simply load the capsule from above with one swift hand movement, set the mixing time, start, and you’re done.
The Silamat S6 is a modern universal mixing device for amalgam, glass ionomer cement and other predosed dental materials in capsules and injection capsules.
- The Silamat S6 universal mixing device combines function with an attractive design.
- Thanks to its rounded shape and the removable cover the unit can be cleaned easily.
- The patented and time-tested Silamat technology featuring the special “figure-eight mixing pattern” and above-average rotation speed of
4,500 rpm help to achieve reliable and homogeneous mixing results.
- The Silamat S6 can be used to mix the contents of all popular capsules and injection capsules in various shapes and sizes.
- The capsule is easy to load from above with one swift hand movement, the mixing time is set and the mixer is started. That’s it.
- Esthetic design
- Homogeneous mixing
- Universal use
- Easy operation
- Switch off the apparatus by disconnecting the mains cord.
- Clean housing, keypad and safety cover with a soft cloth and customary aldehyde-free disinfecting solution.
- Do not clean with highly aggressive disinfecting solutions (e.g. solutions based on orange oil or with an ethanol content of more than 50%), solvents (e.g. acetone), or pointed instruments, which may damage or scratch the plastic.
- Make sure that no disinfectant, other liquid or foreign object enters the apparatus.
- The safety cover may be removed for cleaning by entirely opening the cover and carefully pulling it off to the back at the same time.
Switch off apparatus:
- To switch off the apparatus, remove the power cord from the socket of the apparatus or the mains socket.
- The switch on the rear side is only used to turn off the operability of the apparatus.
DIRECTION TO USE
Step 1:Connect the power cord with the socket at the rear of the apparatus and subsequently with the mains socket.
Step 2: Switch on the apparatus at the rear.
Step 3: Raise the safety cover.
Step 4:Place the mixing capsule in the mixing fork.
Step 5: Close safety cover. For safety reasons, the apparatus can only be operated if the safety cover is closed. If the safety cover is opened during the mixing process, the motor stops automatically.
Step 6: Selecting the mixing time: The mixing time can be set between 1 and 30 seconds. In general, a mixing time of 10 seconds can be used (unless other mixing times are recommended by the material supplier in the instructions for use). By default, the Silamat S6 was set to 10 seconds. The last used mixing time remains stored even if the apparatus had been switched off in the meantime.